Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SPRING SONGS


You are my hiding place;
You shall preserve me from trouble;
You shall surround me with
Songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7




The works of the Lord are great,
Studied by all who have pleasure in them.
His work is honorable and glorious,
And His righteousness endures forever.
Psalm 111:2-3




I will praise You, for I am
fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14a




He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
Psalm 91:4




He has put a new song in my mouth-
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the Lord.
Psalm 40:3




I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8






1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful, uplifting blog. Pictures speak a 1000 words.

    ReplyDelete