Friday, October 22, 2010

AGAINST THE ODDS


Is there anything more reassuring than to see a bird that has made it through a storm?




When it won against all odds.

When a force much stronger couldn't bring it down.





When it lived to do what it was created to do.

When what was supposed to bring it down, only caused it to soar higher and higher.



Isn't it reassuring to see that after the storm has died, the bird lives?

Jesus has promised that the storms will die.

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21:4

And He has promised that I will live.

"And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die." John 11:26

And until the storms die, I have a God that will lift me up on wings of eagles. He will renew my strength and in the storms of this life, I will run and not be weary and I will walk and not faint. from Isaiah 40:31



No comments:

Post a Comment