Spring is the heart's best preparation for Easter.
Spring reminds us: the things that are most important in life, we can't do for ourselves.
They are gifts from The One who gave Himself for us.
"And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross." Philippians 2:8
483. God did what I couldn't do for myself
484. when I can't forget what I've done, He does (Jeremiah 31:34)
485. pear tree blossoms against a blue sky
486. going barefoot
487. riding in the backseat because Ethan is with us
488. my family of four-plus-one being together for church on Sunday
489. the same five, eating a leisurely Sunday lunch with the sky above us and the bayou in the background
490. blooming dogwood trees
491. worshiping and studying God's Word beside precious friends
492. seeing a little light, maybe, just maybe
493. good news about a sick little baby girl
494. the church that sponsored the Priscilla Shirer simulcast
495. knowing God will make a way for me, and others, when it seems like there's not one
496. a moment I thought I would never have again